Thursday, November 14, 2013

Leather Saddle Bag for the Scorcher

Today I received the leather saddle bag I ordered from The Leather Bug.  This bag is handmade by Hein Olivier in Australia,  I have no financial interest in endorsing this product.  The workmanship is first class and all the fittings are quality stainless steel.  He has other bicycle products listed on his web site from handlebar bags to panniers.  Shipping took 10 business days to reach VA.

I've been searching for a unique Black leather bag that would suit the character of the Scorcher project bike.  I wanted something small to carry phone, keys, wallet, etc.  This bag is just large enough for carrying these items with some room left over for patch kit, tools etc.




Here it is loaded with phone, wallet, and keys.




The Leather Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment