The tubes arrived and I got the tires mounted. Now I can start adjusting the fenders stays to get a proper fender line. I had to first tapped the rear fender eyelets that had been stripped. These eyelets appear to be tapped for a 1BA (British Association) thread. Normally they can tapped to a more common M5 x .8 metric thread; however, the stripped eyelets were already too large for this tap so I used a 1/4 x 28 UNF tap.
In the last post I stated I was going to try and used the NOS fenders I had, but needed to add fender stays. I used Wald stays which I had to shorten and re-drilled for the eyelet bolts.
After final fitting and adjustment I primed and pained the modified stays. Here they are mounted with the tires. Next step will be cleaning the brakes and remounting.